AP EWS Certificate Application | how to apply for ews certificate | ews certificate apply online ap | ews certificate download | ews form download 2020 | documents required for ews certificate | ews certificate apply online up | affidavit for ews certificate | ews certificate validity |
This income or EWS certificate has been declared by the Government of Andhra Pradesh which is in the interest of the citizens. Friends, the important thing is that this EWS certificate is an important document that has been declared by the state government for the citizens of Andhra Pradesh. In daily life, citizens need documents, hence it motivates the EWS certificate and the citizens of the state to avail the schemes.
Friends, today we will tell you how you can get the EWS certificate, how you can apply for it, we will also share the process of registration, as well as show the benefits of the Andhra Pradesh EWS certificate. There are objectives as well as what steps you can follow to apply.
Dear readers, stay with us till the end of this article and know the information related to the Andhra Pradesh EWS certificate. Before proceeding further, we are sharing basic information related to the Andhra Pradesh EWS certificate which is as follows.
AP EWS Certificate online 2020-21
EWS certificate online 2020-21
To take advantage of the plans, this certificate is required while applying for all the schemes.
This EWS certificate is also used to prove the identity of the citizens of Andhra Pradesh.
Through this certificate, it is known that in which category the person falls according to the income category set by the government.
The EWS Andhra Pradesh certificate is highly recognized in the state as well as in the country.
Let us now tell you the benefits related to EWS Andhra Pradesh Certificate 2020.
EWS Certificate Online 2020-21: Benefits
EWS Certificate Benefits
Friends, the following points shed light on Andhra Pradesh EWS certificates online 2020 and 2021, please read them carefully.
- This certificate is beneficial for the economically backward classes who face difficulties in living.
- Also, the main advantage of both certificates of friends is the availability of that scheme.
- We are talking about the schemes that will be released by the state government or the central government.
- An EWS certificate will also be required whenever a new scheme is launched by the Government of India and the State Government of Andhra Pradesh.
- Which is one of the most important documents which are an income certificate or an EWS certificate?
- Friends, if you do not have this certificate, then apply for the EWS certificate 2020-21 as soon as possible.
AP EWS Certificate 2020-21: Application fees
The following fees are applicable for persons applying for financially backward certificates or income certificates-
10 / – is the fee to apply for the AP EWS certificate.
Application and certificate fees
Rs. 35 / – at Miseva Center.
Dear friends, this income certificate is applicable only for 1 year from the date of issue.
AP EWS Certificate 2020-21: eligibility criteria
To apply for this income certificate, you have to be eligible according to the following eligibility criteria.
- Indian citizens:
- Applicants must be citizens of India to apply for income certificate or Andhra Pradesh EWS Certificate 2020- 21.
- A resident of Andhra Pradesh:
- The applicant must be a resident of Andhra Pradesh state to apply for a certificate.
AP EWS Certificate 2020-21: Documents required
Document: AP EWS Certificate 2020-21
A person applying for an EWS or income certificate in the state of Andhra Pradesh will be required to do the following given documents.
1) There is a stamp fee of Rs.2 / – along with the duly completed application form.
2) education record
3) Certificate issued by two different gazetted officers.
4) Ration magazine
5) Voter ID
6) Declaration of non-judicial paper 1551 and income tax return payment (if any) as per Government Order (G.O.) 1551
7) Residential proof
8) Passport size photograph
AP EWS Certificate 2020-21: the application process
EWS Certificate: Online Application Process
To apply for income certificate, you have to follow the simple steps given below carefully: –
- First, you have to go to the official website.
- The home page will open in front of you there.
- After that, friends, you have to click on the Department Revenue Department Services’ option from the List of Services menu on the homepage of the MeeSeva portal.
- Click on the Revenue Department Services page.
- After this, you have to select the ‘Income Certificate’ option.
- Then the applicant will see the application form on their screen.
- The following details have to be filled in the application form like: –
- 1) Name of the applicant
- 2) Parent/husband’s name
- 3) Aadhaar Number
- 4) Date of birth
- 5) gender
- 6) Age of the applicant.
- 7) Enter the income statement in the application form.
- After this, you have to attach and upload all your documents
- After this, friends click on the “Show Payment” option.
- Then you have to click “Confirm Payment” to confirm the payment you made.
- Then friends fill all the details related to internet banking.
- Finally, click on the submit button.
- Then secure the payment receipt.
AP EWS Certificate: Offline Application Process
- To apply offline, you will need to visit the nearest MySeva center.
- After this, now you have to take the application form of the AP EWS certificate.
- Then friends, after that you have to fill all the important details.
- After this, you now need to attach the necessary documents.
- Then, friends, you have to submit this form at the MeSeva Center.
- In this way, your AP EWS certificate application will be offline.
AP EWS Certificate 2020-21: Application status
Application Status Check Process
Follow the given procedure step by step carefully to check the status of your application.
- First you go to the official website.
- Then go to the official website and log in through your credentials.
- Then after that, check the ‘Check MeSeva Certificate’ text box on the official website.
- Enter your application number there.
- After filling the application number, click on the “go” button.
- After clicking on the K button, the status of the application will appear on the screen.
- This way you can check the status of your application.
AP EWS Certificate: Reset password
Recover your forgotten password: –
On forgetting the password, you can retrieve your password by following the following procedure –
- First, the applicant opens the official website of MeSeva.
- Then click on the “Forgot Password” option from the home page.
- Then enter your user ID.
- And then OTP will be generated on the mobile number given by you.
- Then click on the Get OTP option.
- after this, you enter the OTP received on your registered mobile number or email id.
- Then friends, enter your new password after this.
- Also, confirm the password you have entered.
- After this, you will see the option to submit on your screen.
- You must select that submit option.
- Friends, you can now login using the User ID and the new password you have set.
Points to remember for AP EWS certificate
- Applicants can visit the nearest MeeSeva center for any doubt.
- And if any fraudulent document is presented by the applicant to obtain a certificate.
- So know that it will be a punishable offense.
- Then keep your application ID to track your application status.
- After this, remember to take a print out of the filled application form.
- And friends, you can also apply for a certificate from the nearest tehsildar office in your area.
AP EWS Certificate Issuing Officer
List of officers –
- District Magistrate (DM)
- Additional District Magistrate (ADM)
- Deputy commissioner
- Additional Deputy Commissioner
- First class stipendiary
- Sub Divisional Magistrate
- Executive magistrate
- Taluka Magistrate
- Additional Assistant Commissioner
- Chief presidency magistrate
- Additional Chief Presidency Magistrate
- Presidency Magistrate
- And Revenue Officer who is not below the rank of Tehsildar.
- Also sub-divisional officer or area where the applicant or his family resides.
AP EWS Certificate 2020-21: Login Procedure
- Visit MeeSeva’s official website.
- Then the home page will open in front of you there.
- After this, friends, you have to click on the user login on the homepage.
- Now friends applicants have to enter the following information like-
- Your user ID,
- Password and
- Captcha code has to be entered.
- Then click on Sign In.
- Friends, you can login by following this procedure.
Friends, we have provided you with complete information related to AP EWS Certificate 2020-21 through this article. Thank you read this article till the end. Please stay with us