Maharashtra Widow Pension Scheme 2020 | Widow Pension Scheme Application form| Widow Pension Scheme Registration process| Widow Pension Scheme of Maharashtra in English
The Maharashtra Widow Pension Scheme has been introduced by the State Government to benefit the widowed women who happen to belong to the Poor family i.e financially unstable. Under this scheme, the state government will provide a monthly pension of Rs.600 per month by the state government to the widowed women of poor families. This scheme stands to be an ambitious plan of the state government.
Dear visitor, today in this new article we are going to discuss all the necessary information regarding the widow pension scheme 2020. In this very article we have mentioned the procedure to apply for the widow scheme, the eligibility criteria set by the state government for the Maharashtra Widow Pension Scheme, what are the mandatory documents required while applying for the Maharashtra Widow assistance scheme, etc. please continue reading till the end to understand and know about the scheme thoroughly before applying.
Maharashtra Widow Pension Scheme 2020- Brief overview
In this scheme, if a woman has more than one child in a family, then that family will get Rs.900 per month as pension. The benefit of Maharashtra Widow Pension Scheme 2020 will be given till their children are 25 years of age or they are employed, whichever is earlier. If a woman has only daughters, this benefit will continue even if her daughter is 25 years old or married. Interested widow women of the state who want to take advantage of this scheme will have to apply under this scheme. Under this scheme, the amount paid by the government to the widowed women of the state every month will be directly transferred to the bank account of the beneficiary.
Maharashtra Widow Pension Scheme 2020- Motive
It is really very unfortunate to see that, after the death of the husband, the woman has no support and her financial condition also weakens and she is unable to meet her financial needs in her daily life. In view of this, the Rajya government has started this widow pension scheme 2020. Under this scheme, the Maharashtra government provides a pension amount of 600 rupees per month to the poor destitute widow women of the state who have no support. To meet the financial needs of the widow women of the state through this scheme. To make widow women self-reliant through this scheme.
Maharashtra Widow Pension Scheme Advantages 2020
Advantages of the widow pension scheme 2020:
- The benefit of this scheme will be provided only to the widowed women of Maharashtra state who have no support.
- monthly pension amount of Rs 600 will be provided by the government to the widowed women of the state and if a woman has more than one child in a family,
- then those families will be given Rs.900 per month.
- The amount is given by the govt. to the widowed woman will be directly transferred to the bank account of the beneficiary woman.
- The financially poor widows of Maharashtra can take advantage of this scheme.
Maharashtra Widow Pension Scheme 2020- Who can apply?
Eligibility guidelines of the widow pension scheme:
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of the state of Maharashtra.
- The annual family income of the applicant should not exceed 21 thousand rupees.
- The applicant should be a bank account and the bank account should be linked to the Aadhaar card.
- Applicants should be living below the poverty line.
- To avail this scheme, the age of the applicant must be below 65 years.
What are the documents needed?
Mandatory documents required for Maharashtra Widow scheme:
The applicants must need to have the following documents while applying for the Widow pension scheme of the state Maharashtra.
- Aadhaar card of the applicant.
- Identity proof of the applicant.
- Legal residence certificate
- Age certificate or age proof
- Income certificate of the family (annual)
- All the caste except the general caste applicant should have a caste certificate.
- If the applicant belongs to the Schedule caste/Schedule tribe/OBC etc.
- need to provide the caste certificate while applying.
- Death certificate of the applicant’s husband
- Bank account passbook
- Mobile number
- Passport size photo
Maharashtra Widow pension scheme 2020- Registration process
The process to apply for Widow Pension Scheme 2020:
The widow women who are interested in beneficiaries of the state, who want to apply under this scheme, should follow the method given below.
- First of all, the applicant will have to go to the official website.
- After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you,
- on this home page, you will have to download the PDF of the application form of the Widow Pension Scheme.
- After downloading the application form, you will have to fill all the information asked in the application form.
- After filling all the information, all your documents have to be attached with the application form.
- submit the application form to Collector Office / Tehsildar / Talathi Liaison Office, Collector Office / Tehsildar / Talathi.
Widow pension scheme 2020- Helpline
Helpline details of the Widow pension scheme:
Readers, as the government of Maharashtra, has recently introduced the Widow pension scheme 2020, so no information regarding the help center is updated. You have to visit the nearest collector office or any tehsildar for your query.
Dear readers, we have covered all the necessary details regarding the Maharashtra Widow Pension Scheme 2020. We have mentioned the brief details about the Widow pension scheme, the procedure to apply. the mandatory documents required while applying, what are the benefits of the scheme and etc.
If any further update made by the concerned authority of the state then we will be the first one to inform you through our article. Till then let us know about your queries in the comment section