Through this registration, the information on migrant laborers from other states will be extracted. After including all migrant laborers will be quarantined for 14 days. This will aid in preventing further spread of infection. The practice of this registration will need to be mandatory for all migrant laborers.
This portal was started with the objective of providing registration and advice of those laborers that are stuck in states in the event of lock-down. It’ll be compulsory for all such migrants to enroll on the covid19.odisha.gov.in portal to go back to the state after completion of this lock-down period.
covid19.odisha.gov.in Portal – Migrant Workers Registration
The authorities in light of the infection in India has implemented the lock-down. Within this lock-down worker who were working in different states are stuck in exactly the exact same state. All laborers will be asked to fill the COVID 19 Registration Form to return at the conclusion of this period to the state.
Advice on Odisha COVID 19 Migrant Worker registration procedure @ covid19.odisha.gov.in will be supplied to you in this report. The Odisha government has established the covid19.odisha.gov.in portal to bring the migrant laborers trapped in different nations during the lock-down period.
Overview of COVID 19 Migrant Worker Registration
|Name||Migrant Worker COVID 19 Registration|
|Launched By||Odisha Government|
|Benefit||Identification of infected workers|
|Objective||Treatment if the worker is infected|
|Beneficiary||Workers returned from other states|
|Category||Odisha Govt. Scheme|
Benefits of COVID 19 Migrant Worker Registration
Through the practice of the registration, whoever owns Odisha from different countries can be quarantined for 14 days. This procedure will enable a worker to stop the disease from spreading in case of infection.
Using the data of registered laborers it will be simple for the Odisha authorities to call back of the laborers. This COVID test facility will be provided to workers that are currently coming back.
Terms & Conditions
You have to follow some guidelines to fill the COVID 19 Migrant Worker Registration Form. Here we are providing you information about some helpful guidelines.
- By registering on this portal, the state government can easily reach you and help you return to Odisha.
- Provide your mobile number and local contact information with your details, so that the authorities can easily contact them.
- Please make sure all fields are met correctly. Failure to provide this information will result in disciplinary action against the perpetrators.
- If you change your mind and do not want to return to Odisha, you can register and report on this portal.
- Please note that upon arrival in Odisha, all family members must comply with the quarantine rules for 14 days.
- An OTP will be sent to the phone number you provide. In addition, other information related to the registration process, return and quarantine system will be sent. So before registering, please be sure to provide the contact number.
- The above instructions will apply to travel restrictions/guidelines already issued and enforced. These are some of the policies adopted by the Government of Odisha to prevent the spread of coronavirus infection and will be reviewed by the government. All of the above instructions are required to register in order to use this portal.
Migrant Worker Registration at covid19.odisha.gov.in Portal
To register on the covid19.odisha.gov.in web portal, you have to follow the easy steps given below.
- First of all, you have to go to the web portal ଓଡ଼ିଶା ଫେରୁଥିବା covid19.odisha.gov.in. After this, the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the option “FILL OUT THE REGISTRATION FORM“,
- A new page will open in front of you, here you will be told about the Terms and Conditions.
- You can proceed by clicking the “REGISTER” button provided. Migrant Workers Odisha COVID 19 Registration Form will open in front of you.
- Here in this form, you have to enter all the information asked and upload all the necessary documents.
- Now click on the “SUBMIT” button. Your application will be submitted successfully.
- You can also print out this form for future use by clicking the PRINT button.
In accordance with the guidelines issued by the Odisha government of the migrant laborers who wish to return to Odisha following the period must fill this COVID 19 registration form.
Bihar Pravasi Majdur Sahayata Hetu Yojana – Registration Form eForm.vipparty.in Corona Sahayata Yojana
We hope that you will definitely find information related to COVID 19 Registration @covid19.odisha.gov.in beneficial. In this article, we have tried to answer all the questions you ask.
If you still have questions related to this then you can ask us through comments. In addition, you can also bookmark our website.