nabard dairy farming scheme | nabard dairy loan application form pdf | central government schemes for dairy farming | nabard dairy loan scheme 2020 | nabard schemes 2019-20 pdf | govt dairy farm scheme | nabard subsidy | nabard ngo scheme 2020 | nabard livestock schemes |
NABARD Scheme 2020 has been started with the objective of providing employment by the Central Government of India. Also, the government will provide loans to people in rural areas of the country at a low interest rate to organize dairy farming under this NABARD scheme. Under this NABARD scheme, it has been decided to provide additional refinance assistance of Rs.30000cr to the farmers of the country. The loan provided by the government under this scheme is provided through the bank. Through this scheme, the Animal Husbandry Department will establish modern dairy in all the districts. Friends, through this article, we will provide you detailed information regarding the NABARD Scheme 2020. Hopefully, this information will prove to be informative for you. Please continue reading till the end to know each and everything about the NABARD dairy farming plan 2020.
NABARD Dairy farming plan 2020
- Friends, as you know, many farmers have suffered even still suffering due to the global pandemic caused by the COVID-19 virus in the country. The main objective of these announcements is to provide relief to those farmers or people. An additional refinance assistance of Rs.30000cr has been announced to the farmers of the country under the NABARD scheme.
- Which is in addition to the 90 thousand crore rupees of NABARD scheme 2020.
- Friends, this money will be given to governments through cooperative backs.
- The announcement made by Nirmala Sitharaman will benefit 3 crore farmers of the country.
Dairy Farming Scheme 2020
Information and updates:
- Assistance with animal husbandry or fisheries has been taken to run this NABARD Scheme 2020.
- Self-employment will be made available to unemployed youths of rural areas through Dairy Farming Scheme 2020.
- Also friends, everything from milk production to cows or buffaloes to protect cows, ghee manufacturing, etc. will be machine-based.
- Under this, people will be provided for employment opportunities.
- The establishment of dairy farms for milk production in the country will be strengthened through the Dairy Farming Scheme 2020.
The objective of NABARD Scheme 2020
- Under the NABARD Scheme 2020, the dairy farming industry will be run smoothly.
- And this time the main objective of NABARD Scheme 2020 is to organize dairy farming under it.
- Many people make a living by dairy farming.
- This dairy farming is a haphazard business.
- Due to which people are not able to make much profit by dairy farming.
- An important objective is also to generate self-employment through this scheme. ultimately it urges to facilitate the dairy farming sector. This time under the dairy farming Scheme 2020, people will be provided with loans at a low-interest rate. In a context, large scale work is being done by the government to increase the income of farmers. With which they can start their self-employment.
- The dairy farming scheme of 2020 will boost milk production.
- And this will provide employment and empower the unemployed people.
NABARD Dairy Scheme 2020 Bank Subsidy
More about the Bank Subsidy:
- A subsidy is also provided for starting units for manufacturing milk products through Dairy Entrepreneurship Development Scheme.
- Also, under NABARD Dairy Scheme 2020, beneficiaries can buy equipment for processing the product.
- When the cost of the equipment comes to Rs 13.20 lakh, the interested applicant beneficiary will get a 25% (Rs 3.30 lakh) capital subsidy by the government.
- An applicant coming from SC / ST category gets a subsidy of Rs. 4.40 lakh on purchase of equipment.
- DDM of NABARD Scheme 2020 has announced that the loan amount will be approved by the bank.
- DDM has stated that 25% will go by the beneficiary.
- Interested beneficiaries can contact the bank.
- The beneficiary willing to start dairy under 5 cows will have to provide proof.
- The farmers will have to pay 50% in different installments.
- After that, the government will provide a 50% subsidy under nabard yojana 2020.
Dairy farming NABARD 2020
Plans under NABARD dairy farming:
First plan –
- Desi milk providing cows- Lal Sindhi, Sahiwal, Rathi, Gir etc.
- Hybrid cows / 10 milch animals
- Establishment of small dairy unit for buffalo like under the first plan.
- To open a dairy ranging from a minimum of 2 animals to a maximum of 10 years – an investment of ₹ 5,00,000 / – will be made for dairy of 10 animals.
- Under this, the subsidy will be restricted on a pro-rata basis on the basis of size.
- 25% on 10 animal dairy
- (33.33% for SC / ST farmers),
- Capital subsidy limit,
- 1.25 lakhs (Rs. 1.67 lakhs for SC / ST farmers).
- The maximum allowed capital subsidy is 25000 rupees for 2 animal units.
- (Rs 33,300 for SC / ST farmers).
- Calf rearing
- Up to 20 calves
- Details of crossbreed, indigenous cattle, and classified buffaloes will be under milch breeds.
- 80 lakhs for 20 calves units – with a minimum unit size of 5 calves and a maximum limit of 20 calves.
- Units up to 20 calves> 25% subsidy i.e. subsidy will be given on capital up to ₹ 1,25,000 / -.
- Capital up to ₹ 1,60,000 / – to people belonging to the same SC / ST category.
- People in this category will get up to 33.33% in subsidy.
- Subsidy of the maximum of ₹ 30,000 / – on the opening of 5 calf units. The subsidy amount is fixed at ₹ 40,000 / -.
- Vermicompost and Food
- Will not associate the unit with the dairy animals.
- 20,000 rupees (twenty thousand rupees)
- A person can get up to a 25% subsidy on an investment of Rs. 4.50 lakhs.
- SC and ST applicants will get a 33.33% subsidy on capital up to Rs 6 lakh.
Fourth Plan –
- In the fourth scheme of the NABARD Scheme, a fridge that has a capacity of up to 2000 liters, should be kept on milk testers/milk dispensers / to keep it cold when there is an excess quantity of milk.
- 18 lakh rupees.
- Usually Rs 4.50 lakh.
- 6.00 lakhs for SC / ST farmers. 25% of expenditure under capital subsidy.
- 33.33% for Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes farmers.
Fifth Plan –
- Procurement of dairy processing equipment to produce indigenous milk products.
- Minimum investment of Rs 12 lakhs.
Given money –
- Capital up to ₹ 3,00,000 / – will be provided to the person under the loan.
- Under this, a 30% subsidy will be provided under the capital loan.
- Individuals coming from Scheduled Castes or Scheduled Tribes will receive capital up to ₹ 4,00,000 / -.
- He will get a 33.33% subsidy on this capital.
Sixth Plan –
- Cold chain installation
- Dairy Product Transport Facilities
- The minimum amount to be invested under this scheme is Rs 24 lakhs.
- Under this scheme, a loan will be obtained by the government to invest in a maximum of ₹ 7,50,000 / – in the project.
- 25% subsidy on this loan.
- People belonging to SC / ST caste will get a loan of up to 10 lakh rupees under the scheme by the government.
- On which 33.33% subsidy will be available to them under the NABARD scheme.
Seventh Plan –
- Cold storage facility for milk and milk products under the Seventh Plan.
- Minimum investment of 30 lakh rupees.
- 25% subsidy on the opening of the hospital.
- Subsidy of ₹ 45,000 / – by the government on being the same mobile.
- Subsidy up to ₹ 60,000 / – will be provided by the government if fixed.
- 33.33% subsidy for Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes applicants under the scheme.
- If the hospital is mobile, they will get a maximum of ₹ 80,000 / – subsidy.
- Also, subsidy up to ₹ 60,000 / – will be available in case of stagnation.
Eighth Plan –
- Establishment of Private Veterinary Clinic under this scheme.
- You will have to invest Rs 2.40 lakh for the mobile clinic under NABARD Scheme 2020 and 2021.
- Also, a person will have to invest Rs 1.80 lakh for a stable clinic under the NABARD scheme.
Given money –
- (33.33% subsidy to SC / ST farmers).
- 45,000 / – and a capital subsidy of Rs. 60,000 / –
- (Rs. 80,000 / – and Rs. 60,000 / – for SC / ST farmers)
- Under this scheme for mobile and stationary clinics.
Ninth Plan –
- Dairy Marketing Outlet
- Dairy Parlor
- 56 thousand rupees
Nabard subsidy –
- Under the NABARD Scheme 2020 and 2021, the capital subsidy for the general category person is 25% towards the expenditure of Rs 14,000.
- Also, 33.33% subsidy for ST farmers ie Rs. 18600.
NABARD Dairy Farming Scheme 2020-21: Beneficiaries
Who can apply?
The following points shed light on the beneficiaries of NABARD Dairy Farming Scheme 2020-21.
- Beneficiaries of Nabard dairy farming yojana 2020-21 will be farmers in particular.
- Entrepreneurs will also come under this nabard dairy farming Yojana 2020-21.
- Companies will be the beneficiaries of this scheme.
- The NGO will be the beneficiary of nabard dairy farming Yojana 2020-21.
- Organized groups will also come under this scheme.
- Unorganized Areas – Areas that are unorganized can also avail of this scheme.
Nabard Dairy Farming Yojana 2020-21: Lending Institutions
The following institutions provide loans under NABARD Dairy Farming Scheme 2020 and 2021.
- NABARD dairy subsidy scheme eligibility
- Regional bank
- State co-operative bank
- Other institutions eligible for refinancing from NABARD
- Commercial bank
- State Cooperative Agriculture and Rural Development Bank
Application mode: NABARD Scheme 2020 – 21
- Online mode
- Offline mode
NABARD Scheme 2020- 21: Online Application
Dear friends, you can apply for NABARD Scheme 2020 -21 online by following the given step by step procedure.
- Interested beneficiary applicants should visit the official website of the National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development Nabard.
- Friends, after this, the home page of NABARD Scheme 2020 -21 will open on your screen.
- Now you will see the option of the Information Center.
- After this select the option of the interested beneficiary information center.
- After selecting this option a new page will open on your screen.
- Depending on the scheme, the interested beneficiary will have to click on the option of download pdf.
- In this way, following this process, the form will be presented to you.
- After filling this form, select the option to submit.
- Friends, in this way you can apply for your NABARD Scheme 2020-21.
NABARD Scheme 2020-21
You can apply offline for NABARD Scheme 2020 -21 by following the procedure given below. Please follow these steps carefully.
- Interested applicant must decide which type of dairy form you want to open.
- To start a dairy farm, you have to visit the NABARD office of the district under the NABARD scheme.
- You can also get information by going to your nearest bank to open a small dairy farm.
- After going to the bank to apply for the scheme, you have to fill the subsidy form and apply it in it.
- If the applicant loan amount is large, the person will have to submit his project report to NABARD.
Helpline Number- 022-26539895 / 96/99
Email Id- firstname.lastname@example.org
Friends, through this scheme we have given you complete information of NABARD Scheme 2020 and 21. Hope you have found this article informatively. Friends, there is no information related to this scheme, if you get a date, then we will inform you as soon as possible through our article. Thank you read the difference in this article.