New traffic rules 2020 | traffic challan rates in delhi 2020 | new traffic rules in india 2020 | indian traffic rules and fines pdf | indian traffic rules and fines 2020 | traffic challan rates in delhi 2020 | indian traffic rules and fines 2020 pdf | new traffic fine |
New traffic rules 2020 has been implemented across the country on 1 September 2020. traffic rules and fines/challans have been increased by the central government. As you all know, in today’s time, driving minor vehicles on the roads, people violate the rules of driving license, driving without a helmet so that there is a road accident is increasing day by day to prevent it. For this, the road safety rules have been implemented by the central government, under this, the penalty/challan has been increased for those who do not follow the rules.
Now after the implementation of the Motor Vehicle Act, the penalty on drivers who break traffic rules has been increased manifold than before. This rule has been implemented by the central government to prevent accidents increasing on the road. Now people will follow the new traffic rules while driving.
Dear visitors, in this article we have tried to cover all the basic and mandatory details about the New traffic rules 2020 which has been implemented across the country on 1 September 2020. Please continue reading till the end and go through the article carefully.
Basic info: New Traffic Rules 2020
- New traffic rules 2020s in India are as per the New Motor Vehicles (Amendment) Act, 2020.
- Under this new Motor Vehicle Act 2020, companies making engines less than standard will be fined up to 500 crores.
- For example, under the General (Section-177) and (New Section-137), breaking the traffic rules, a penalty of Rs.
- Now Rs 100 has been increased to Rs 500.
- We will give you all the information related to New Traffic Rules through our article.
Road Safety Rules 2020
- Under the New traffic rules 2020, those who violate the driving license rules were fined more than before.
- Will go.
- People who violate the driving license rules under the law will be fined Rs 1 lakh.
- Driving at high speed on the road will attract a fine of Rs 1,000 to 2,000
- According to the road safety rules, if a minor is caught driving, then he should pay a fine of Rs 25,000 and
- Will happen.
- Also, the registration of his car will be canceled.
- Under this rule, a minor’s license will be made after 25 years.
- Under the New Traffic Rules, now those who talk on mobile while driving will also be fined heavily.
- Also, the traffic jumps, those driving in the wrong direction, those driving dangerously, and those who needlessly block traffic will have to pay heavy fines.
Amendment in Motor Vehicles Act
- The Motor Vehicles Act 1989 The Motor Vehicles Act has been amended.
- Which will be implemented from 1 October 2020.
- Many major changes have been made to these amendments.
- As such, you no longer need to carry physical documents everywhere.
- You can keep a soft copy of all your documents and driving license with you.
- This decision has been initiated to promote digitization.
- Several more amendments have been made in the Motor Vehicles Act, some of which are the main amendments.
Physical verification of documents
- There will be no physical verification of documents under the new traffic rules.
- And if the traffic officer wants to revoke the driving license.
- One can cancel the driving license through the web portal.
Driver and traffic officer information
- The behavior of the driver will also be seen under the new Motor Vehicles Act.
- And the identity of the police officer will also be updated in the portal.
- Whenever any driver or vehicle will be inspected, its record will also be updated on the portal.
- After the cancellation of the driving license, the offender must report to the digital portal.
E challan under a new motor vehicle act
- All those who violate the tea pick rules will be fined under it.
- Those who violate traffic rules will have to pay a fine under the Motor Vehicle Act 1989.
- E Challan will be issued for people who break all traffic rules through the official portal.
- Digi Locker & M Transport
- Driving license and other documents like registration certificate will be stored through Digi Locker or M Transport.
Handheld communication device
- The driver can use any handheld communication device for route navigation.
- But for this, it is necessary to be sure that the driver’s focus is on driving.
Soft copy of documents related to driving
- Under the New traffic rules 2020, the driver has to store all his documents on mobile.
- This will prevent them from physically carrying any documents with them.
- If the traffic police ask for a driving license or other documents, the driver can show a soft copy.
The objective of new traffic law 2020
- As you know, there are many people in the country who do not follow the road traffic rules.
- And traffic violates the rules, due to which many road accidents occur in India.
- The Central Government has implemented the New Traffic Rules 2020 to suggest these problems.
- Under this traffic rule, now those who break the traffic rules will have to pay double the fine.
- With the new traffic rules, now all people in the country will follow the road rules.
- Now a provision has been made for giving penalties as well as punishment.
- Through this new traffic laws, there will also be a reduction in the accident caused by the car on the road.
Epilogue: New Traffic Rules 2020
Dear visitors, through this article we gave you complete information related to New traffic rules 2020. Road drivers must follow the new traffic rule if a driver breaks the traffic rule. So he will have to pay more invoices than under it.
Friends, this is a very good effort by the central government to prevent road accidents. Thank you, you read our article till the end.