Rajasthan Tarbandi Scheme 2020 | Rajasthan tarbandi yojana online form pdf | tarbandi yojana 2020 | udhyan vibhag Rajasthan | Krishi vibhag Rajasthan | Rajasthan Krishi loan portal | tarbandi yojana up | Kisan portal Rajasthan | Krishi loan Rajasthan |
The Rajasthan Tarbandi Scheme 2020-21 has been announced by the state government of Rajasthan for the benefit of farmers. Under this scheme, financial assistance is provided to the farming brothers of Rajasthan. Under the Turbandi Scheme 2020 -21, farmers who are thinking of getting fencing in their fields can apply. But only Rajasthan farmers can avail of this scheme.
Readers, in this new article we are going to discuss the necessary information given by the government of Rajasthan regarding the Rajasthan Tarbandi scheme. Please continue reading this article carefully to understand all the details thoroughly.
Tarbandi Yojana Rajasthan 2020-21
Dear readers, the information listed below is regarding thethe Tarbandi scheme, read it carefully.
- The scheme will be benefited by the Rajasthan government to small marginal farmers of the state.
- And subsidy will be given under Rajasthan Tarabandi Yojana only for a maximum of 400 meter fencing. The advantage of the Rajasthan tarabandi scheme is that crops will be saved from stray animals after the fencing. The minimum amount up to Rs 3 lakh 96 thousand will be provided by the government.
- Friends, a target has been set to provide financial assistance of Rs 8 crore to the farmers of the state through this Tarabandi scheme.
- Also, those interested beneficiaries of the state of Rajasthan want to avail of the Rajasthan Tarbandi Scheme 2020.
- To avail them, first, they have to apply under this scheme.
- Only then will those farmers be able to benefit.
- After applying, the interested beneficiary should know that –
- Friends, only then you will get financial assistance from the government under this scheme.
Rajasthan Tarbandi Scheme 2020 – 21: Prime Objectives
Objectives of the Rajasthan Tarbandi Scheme 2020-21
Friends, the given objectives are related to Rajasthan Tarabandi Scheme 2020-21, these points throw light on the objectives of the point plan given below. Turn your attention to these.
- You must know that many times the farmers of the animal ruin their farming, due to which they face many problems.
- Due to which agriculture is wasted, their year-long hard work is drowned by wild animals.
- Rajasthan Tarabandi has been planned by the government so that the year-long hard work of farmers is not wasted.
- Farming in Rajasthan can save the crop of farmers.
- At the same time, they will not suffer from crop damage.
- Friends, no wild animals will be able to enter the farm due to the fencing.
- Also friends, but many times it happens that farmers do not have money to get the fencing done.
- Due to which the farmer brothers are not able to get fencing in their fields.
- Due to which wild animals enter their fields.
- And animals ruin their crops.
- Friends, this is why the government has launched this Rajasthan Tarbandi scheme.
- Also, under the Rajasthan Tarbandi Scheme 2020-21, financial assistance will be provided by the Government of Rajasthan to the farmers of Rajasthan to get the fencing all around their fields.
- And friends, it will be beneficial for farmers to get barbed wire fencing to protect their fields.
- The crops can be protected from damage by stray animals through this scheme.
Rajasthan Tarbandi scheme 2020-21: Benefits
Benefit of Tarabandi scheme
- The first benefit of the scheme is that the farmers will be empowered by this Rajasthan Tarbandi Yojana 2020-21.
- This will encourage farmers to do farming.
- At the same time, the farmers’ fields will be saved from being barred.
- This will not harm the peasant brothers.
- And at the same time, wild animals will not be able to spoil the fields and crops.
- It should also be noted that 50% of the expenditure will be given by the government to the farmer brothers under Rajasthan Tarbandi Yojana 2020-21.
- And the rest of the cost will have to be paid to the farmer brother to perform the fencing.
- Also, 50% of the cost of fencing will be borne by the Government of Rajasthan under the Rajasthan Tarbandi Scheme 2020-21.
- And the remaining 50% will have to be contributed by the farmer.
- Under this scheme up to a maximum of Rs, 40,000 will be spent by the government for the fencing of the crop in the farmer’s field.
- Friends, only small and marginal farmers of the state will be benefited under this Tarabandi scheme.
- It should also be noted that under Rajasthan Tarbandi Yojana 2020, the subsidy will be given to the applicant farmer for a maximum of 400 meters of fencing.
- Which will benefit that crop wastage by stray animals will be prevented.
- Along with this, you will be provided an amount of at least 3 lakh 96 thousand rupees for this.
- If you also want to take advantage of this scheme, apply as soon as possible.
Rajasthan Tarbandi Scheme 2020: Eligibility Guidelines
Eligibility Criteria of the Rajasthan Tarbandi scheme 2020
The following given points are the eligibility criteria required for Rajasthan Tarabandi Scheme 2020 according to which you can be eligible for this scheme.
Applicant resident of Rajasthan:
- Friends, farmers should be permanent residents of Rajasthan under this Rajasthan Tarbandi Scheme.
- 5-hectare land:
- To get the benefits of the Rajasthan Tarbandi Yojana, the farmer should have 5 hectares of arable land.
- Bank Account:
- The farmer applicant should have a bank account.
- The funds offered by the government under this Tarabandi scheme will be directly transferred to the bank account of the beneficiary.
- If your land is already received under any other scheme then you are not eligible for this scheme.
- You can also apply to avail of the Rajasthan Tarbandi Scheme 2020 -21 as soon as possible.
Tarbandi Yojana Rajasthan 2020 -21: Mandatory Documents
Important Documents Required while applying
Friends, the documents required below are required to apply for Tarbandi Yojana Rajasthan 2020. Please do not forget the documents given below at the time of application.
- 1) Applicant’s Aadhar Card
- 2) Identity Card
- 3) Residence certificate
- 4) land freeze
- 5) Ration Card
- 6) Mobile Number
- 7) Passport Size Photo
Rajasthan Tarbandi Scheme 2020-21: Application Process
Application procedure of the Rajasthan Tarbandi scheme 2020-21
Friends, following the step by step procedure given below, the willing farmer brothers will be able to easily apply for Rajasthan Tarabandi Scheme 2020-21. Please follow this procedure.
- Friends, first you have to go to the official website of the Department of Agriculture.
- After that, your application will be on the official website of the Department of Agriculture for Rajasthan Tarabandi Scheme 2020-21.
- Then friends, after going to the official website, you will have to download the Tarbandi Yojana Application Form PDF from there.
- Then after downloading the application form, you will have to fill all the information asked in the application form.
- 1) Name of the applicant
- 2) Aadhaar Number,
- 3) Father’s name,
- 4) Mobile number etc. to be filled.
- Then friends, after filling all the information, you will have to attach all your documents with your application form.
- Then after that, you will have to go to the nearest Agriculture Department and submit it.
- Friends, your application form will be completed in this way.
Rajasthan Tarbandi Scheme 2020-21: conclusion
Dear readers, today we have provided you all the information related to Rajasthan Tarbandi Scheme 2020-21 in this article. Financial assistance is provided to the farmers under this scheme. Friends, under the Rajasthan Turbandi scheme 2020 -21, the farmers help the brothers to make fences in their fields. That is, under this Rajasthan Tarbandi Scheme 2020- 21, the farmers get financial assistance to perform the fencing. 50% of the expenditure under this scheme will be given by the Government of Rajasthan to the beneficiary farmers and with this, the remaining 50% will have to be paid by the farmers from their own pocket. If any new information related to this scheme comes, we will update you through our article. Thank you for your time until the article. Please stay with us