Rajasthan Unemployment allowance 2020 LATEST UPDATES | Rajasthan Unemployment Allowance | Online Registration | Scheme Application |Eligibility | Advantages | Full information |
Rajasthan Unemployment Allowance Scheme was started by the Chief Minister of Rajasthan, Shri Ashok Gehlot Ji. The main objective of implementing the scheme is to provide employment to the unemployed youth of the country. ₹ 3000 will be provided to the educated unemployed youth and Rs. 35 lakh to unemployed youth from the government. Under Rajasthan Unemployment Allowance Scheme, 12th pass or graduates who’re still unemployed will get financial assistance.
Dear Visitor, in this article we will try to provide you all the necessary information related to Rajasthan Unemployment Allowance Scheme 2020-21. Please read this article till the end.
Rajasthan Unemployment allowance Scheme 2020-21: Brief
- Unemployment is a very serious issue not only in India but in the whole world.The rate of unemployment is increasing rapidly. And the causes or the reasons are not new. There are hundreds and thousands of people out there who do not have employment. Besides, the problems of unemployment are very severe in India because of the growing population and demand for jobs. Moreover, if we neglect this problem then it will be going to become the reason for the doom of the nation.
- Keeping in mind about the present scenario, the government of state Rajasthan has come up with a promising plan in favor of the educated Unemployed youths.
- The Rajasthan State Government will provide financial assistance to the educated unemployed under the Rajasthan Unemployment Allowance Scheme.
- The Rajasthan government has now increased the unemployment allowance.
- Earlier, the educated woman would get ₹ 750 and the male would get ₹ 650.
- The Rajasthan unemployment allowance has been increased to ₹ 3000 per month for the youth and Rs. 35 per month for the girl.
- This will not reduce the morale of unemployed youth and women and will empower them.
- If you are also a resident of Rajasthan and want to take advantage of this scheme, then apply as soon as possible.
Rajasthan Unemployment Allowance Scheme 2020-21: Objectives
- As the Scheme implies that it is purely to cure the condition of Unemployment in present date, there are some objectives which is to keep in mind.
- The educated unemployed will get benefit of the scheme.This will empower the state. The morale of unemployed youth of the state will increase.
- The educated unemployed will get financial assistance from the government under the Rajasthan Unemployment Allowance Scheme.
- The unemployed young woman of Rajasthan should go to its online portal and apply as soon as possible.
- Earlier, under the Rajasthan Unemployment Allowance Scheme, 750 per month was unemployed for female and 650 per month for male.
- Now the unemployment allowance has been increased to 3000 per month for men.
- 3500 rupees per month for women.
- Under this scheme, the economic needs of unemployed youth and girls of Rajasthan state will be met.
- To benefit unemployed youth and women of Rajasthan state.
- Under the scheme, the youth and the girl who has been educated up to 12th or bathing will get benefits.
- Due to the situation of unemployment, the youths nowadays easily choose the wrong way to earn money. To prevent this, the government has increased the allowance under this scheme.
- It is often seen that due to unemployment people are unable to maintain their family and this scheme will prove to be profitable.
- The government has increased the unemployment allowance to 3000 per month for men and ₹ 35 hundred for women.
Rajasthan unemployment allowance Scheme 2020 : Mandatory Documents
Following are the main documents required to apply for Rajasthan Unemployment Allowance Scheme 2021.This document is mandatory for application.
- Rajasthan SSO ID
- Bhamashah certificate of Rajasthan
- Mobile Number
- Passport size photograph
- Aadhar card of the applicant
- Identity Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Income Certificate
Rajasthan Unemployment Allowance Scheme : Eligibility guidelines
- Permanent Resident of Rajasthan – Under Rajasthan Unemployment Allowance Scheme, the same person can apply, who is a permanent resident of Rajasthan.
- Unemployed– Only unemployed young women will be beneficiaries under the scheme.
- Low annual income – The applicant’s annual income should be less than 300000.
- 21 to 35 years of age – The age of unemployed youth or a girl should be 21 to 35 years.
- The applicant who must have taken advantage of other allowance scheme of the state government is not considered as its beneficiary.
- Educated Applicant- To get the benefit of the allowance scheme by the government, it is necessary to be educated.
- Uneducated youth or young women will not get the benefit of this scheme.
Rajasthan Unemployment Allowance Scheme 2021: Application process
You can apply for Rajasthan Unemployment Allowance Scheme 2021 very easily by following instructions given below-
- First, the applicant should visit the official website of the Department of Skill, Employment.
- After opening the official website, the home page will be presented on your screen.
- Manubar will be presented on the home page.
- From the option of job seekers in the menu bar, the option to Apply for Unemployment Allowance will appear.
- Now select this option.
- On selecting the option, the next page will open in front of you.
- Enter your SSO ID, password, captcha code when the next page opens.
- After entering your information, select the login option.
- Select the option of employment application.
- After this, a form will open in front of you, fill all your information in that form.
- After entering the information, select the submit button.
- Your application process will be successful.
Rajasthan Unemployed Allowance Scheme: Application Status Check
Now it’s easy to track your application process. If you want to check the application status under the scheme, follow the steps given below-
- Go to the official website.
- By going to the website, the home page will open on your screen in front of you
- From the option of Job Seekers from the Manubar, select the option of unemployment allowance status.
- A new page will open on your computer screen.
- Fill in the information asked on this new page.
- You will be asked for registration number, mobile number, date of birth on the page that you will enter carefully.
- After entering your complete information clearly, click on the search button.
- In this way you can check your application status or application status.
Note: If a youth or a girl from the state of Rajasthan is already getting benefits under any unemployment allowance scheme, then she is not eligible to apply for this scheme. Please keep all your documents with you while applying and clearly enter your information on the application portal.
Dear Visitor, we have tried to provide you all information related to Rajasthan Unemployment Allowance Scheme 2021. If you are also interested for this scheme and are resident of Rajasthan, then apply for the scheme as soon as possible. We have also told you through this article how you can apply, how you can know your application date. What are the benefits of Rajasthan Unemployment Allowance Scheme, etc. This scheme has been launched by the Rajasthan government to encourage the educated unemployed of the country. Only and only Rajasthan’s youth and young people can avail of this scheme. Whatever updates related to this scheme will come, we’ll let you know. Thank you!