TELENGANA AASARA PENSION | how to apply aasara pension in telangana 2020 | aasara pension 2020 | aasara pension eligibility | aasara pension form pdf | aasara pension contact number | aasara pension amount in telangana | aasara pension latest news | ts pensioners information telangana |
Telangana Asara Pension Scheme was introduced by non other than the CM of the State Mr. Chandrasekhar Rao.
Under the Telangana Aasara Pension Scheme, financial assistance from the govt. will be issued to the senior citizens.
At the beginning, the age limit for this scheme was 57 years but now the govt. has made 60 years. Also, the amount of pension which has increased from 200 to Rs. 1,000. In addition to increasing the pension amount of the Divya eligible citizens, the Government has made that Rs.1500.
Dear Visitor, this article is wholly focusing on the necessary details of Telangana aasara Pension Scheme 2020.
Go through this latest article to know the aim of the Telengana Aasara pension scheme with it’s advantages and procedure to register yourselves. Please read this article till the end.
Telangana Asara Pension Scheme 2020: Brief overview
- The Telengana Aasara pension scheme urges to benefit the elders or the senior most of the state which is above the age of 60 years.
- Under the Telangana Asara Pension Scheme, financially weaker people will be given financial assistance from the government.
- The advantage of this scheme will reach more than 2500,000 people.
- This will indirectly empower the economically sick people.
- As per the scheme, the income of the weavers has increased from 1000 to 2016. The pension of the Divya citizen has made 1500 to 3016.
- AIDS suffered citizen’s pension has been raised from 1000 to 2016.
- Similarly, the pension of the widow is also increases from 1000 to 2016.
Official Website: www.aasara.telangana.gov.in
Telangana aasara Pension Scheme : Eligibility guidelines 2020
- However, the senior citizens must mark themselves eligible for the same by providing mandatory requirements to enjoy the advantages of the scheme.
- Applicants should be the legal resident of Telangana.
- Widow women should be more than 18 years.
- The tribal group of Telangana state which is economically weak should be more than 18 years.
- There should be no more than 1.5 lakh annual income of the economically weak applicant of rural areas.
- More than two lakh annual income of applicant from the urban area is not considerable.
- If the applicant is taking advantage of any other pension scheme, then they won’t be able to enjoy theTelangana Asara Pension Scheme 2020.
- The citizen filling eligible income tax returns will not be considered as the ASA Pension Scheme.
- If any interested applicant wants to apply for the Telengana Aasara pension scheme, his/her birth period should be between 1953-1961.
Telangana Aasara Pension Scheme : Mandatory Documents
- Telangana’s Residence Certificate
- Aadhaar details of the applicant
- Mobile Number
- Passport Size Photo
- Voter ID Card
- Age Certificate
- Recognized Bank Passbook
- If there is a widow, it is mandatory to have a certificate of husband’s death from any Government hospital.
Telangana Asara Pension Scheme: Registration 2020
To enroll yourself into the scheme follow the instructions below-
For offline process-
- First of all go to the official website.
- Download the registration form from there.
- Enter your information.
- Attach your documents after entering the information asked.
- Deposit in the Bill Collector’s Office to the Gram Panchayat Secretary or Gram Revenue Officer and the citizens of the urban areas.
- Telangana Asara Pension Scheme can also get the registration form from the Messeworth Center.
- The list of beneficiaries of the scheme will be uploaded to the official website.
For online process-
- Go to the Official website of Telangana Asara Pension Scheme. Go to the “Online Application” section from www.aasara.telangana.gov.in Homepage.
- Select the “Pension Application” option. Fill all the necessary details in the application form, Aadhaar card, FSC card, bank account passbook, property tax receipt and self declaration. Upload the required documents. Click Submit option.
- Your online process will be successful for the registration.
Telangana Asara Pension Scheme : Track Status
First of all go to the official website. Under the Quick Search option, click the Pensioners Detail option. Enter the information asked. After entering the information, select the search button. Now the list of beneficiaries of Telangana Asara Pension Scheme will come in front of you. You can search your name there.
Helpline: Toll Free No. 18004251980 Call Center No. 08702500781
Telangana Aasara Pension Scheme is planned to provide pension to all people including widows, HIV patients etc. by the Chief Minister in 2014 We made you full efforts to provide all the information through this article. If any new information related to this plan comes, then we will update you through article. If you have not apply for this plan and apply you as soon as possible. Thank you!