Tnvelaivaaippu scheme Registration & Renewal 2020 | TN Employment Exchange Login | Tnvelaivaaippu scheme Renewal 2020 | Objectives of tnvelaivaaippu Scheme
In this article we will give you the information regarding this scheme. This is scheme is launched by the government of tamilnadu and beneficiaries are those students who are not able to get any employment from any source. In this article we will give you the information regarding all the details, objectives and all important aspects related to this scheme as well as we will provide you the step by step procedure of how to renew your profile or update your information in the application.
Introduction of Tnvelaivaaippu Scheme Registration
- 1)This scheme is announced by the chief minister of Tamil Nadu state basically for providing employment to the students who are not able to get employment from any source.
- 2)The Different type of incentives will be provided by the government of Tamilnadu through this scheme.
- 3)The benefits of this scheme will only be given to those students who have enrolled themselves in the portal of this scheme.
- 4)Some students are unable to get employment due to lack of communication aur backwardness so this is helpful for them.
Objectives of Tnvelaivaaippu Scheme Registration
The official website of Tnvelaivaaippu Scheme Registration with the objective of providing employment to the unemployed youth is: https://tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in
- These are the following Objectives of Tnvelaivaaippu Scheme Registration given below:-
- 1) Department of employment and training will provide online platform to the unemployed youth.
- 2) one of the important objective of this scheme provided by the government of Tamilnadu is to collect the data of highly educated or highly qualified unemployed people who are searching for jobs as well as will provide them jobs.
- 3) The next and important objective of this scheme is effective implementation of EMI man power planning and analysis facilitates by Vocational Guidance employability of students and Job seekers will promote.
- 4) This will encourage people of the state.
To get beneficiaries from the government you need to be eligible in the following criteria:
- 1) only those will get beneficiary from the concerned authorities of the government who are residents of Tamilnadu.
- 2) The applicant must be a student and it must pass class 8th or 10th or 12th standard.
- 3) The portal of Tnvelaivaaippu Scheme Registration is open for failed students
- as well as the applicant must have some additional skills.
The following documents given below are required for Tnvelaivaaippu Scheme Registration.
If you want to get beneficiaries from the concerned authorities of the government you must have these document mentioned below.
- 1)Educational certificates:
- The applicant must have his or her educational certificates
- as applicant must be a student.
- 2)Provisional certificate:
- The applicants must have provisional certificate.
- 3)Aadhaar Card:
- to apply for this scheme launched by the concerned authorities
- the applicant must have Aadhar card to prove his or her identity.
- 4)Caste Certificate:
- the applicant must have caste certificate.
- 5)Passport-sized photographs
- 6)Experience Certificate
- 7)Domicile Certificate
- 8)Certificate issued by Sarpanch/ Municipal Counsellor
- 9)Voter’s Identity Card
- 11)Ration Card: The applicant must have ration card.
- 12)Birth certificate: birth certificate is an important document to apply for this scheme launched by the government of Tamilnadu.
Tnvelaivaaippu Online Registration Procedure:
- Step 1: Click on the Official Website link given here.
- Step 2::now the homepage will be displayed in your screen,
- click on For a new User ID Registration link.
- Step 3: After that, new webpage will be displayed on your screen.
- after Reading all of the instructions displayed on the screen,Click on I agree.
- Step 4 :The registration form will be displayed on your screen
- and fill up your information asked and click save.
- Step 5: You will be successfully registered on the website
- and a username and password will be given to you to login whenever you want.
Application Procedure to apply for Tnvelaivaaippu Scheme Registration launched by the govt:-
- Step 1:Go to the Official Website link given here.
- Step 2: After clicking on the link a new web page will be displayed on your computer screen.
- On that page, you will have to log in using your user ID and password.
- Step 3 : After that You have to select your district also
- Fill in all of the other information asked in the screen.
- Step 4: After submitting your form an acknowledgement receipt will be sent to your registered email ID
- and receipt will contain many of the essential things related to your interview on the employment exchange of your district so
- Keep the receipt safe for future use.
- Step 5:The candidates will have to submit all the original documents and certificates at the concerned employment exchange within 15 days of registration
- and the employment exchange registration card will be issued to the applicants.
- most importantly, save your credentials for further Reference in future.
Tnvelaivaaippu Scheme Registration : Tnvelaivaaippu Renewal Procedure
- The following is the Tnvelaivaaippu Renewal Procedure, follow this step by step:-
- Step 1: First of all click on the link given here.
- Step 2 :After this , you have to Log in through your credentials
- and a new webpage will appear on your screen.
- Step 3 :then,Click on renew and enter your complete information asked.
- Step 4.Click on submit.
How to update your profile on Tnvelaivaaippu Scheme Registration portal?
- Go to this link given here –
- A new webpage will be displayed in your screen
- and here login through your credentials.
- Fill the information you want to update.
- At last, click on save.
Procedure to login Tnvelaivaaippu scheme registration is given below:-
- First of all go to the Official website
- and then you have to click “Candidate Login Click here” option available in left hand side
- then,Enter exchange code,
- year of registration,
- registration number,
- user id,
- user name and password.
- after filling all your information click login option.
- your procedure is complete
IMPORTANT POINTS TO REMEMBER!
- 1)Please fill your correct information.
- 2)Postgraduates can apply through the concerned regional office
- and Applicants can update their profile details any time.
- 3)After 3 years, renewal of registration is necessary.
- This is the following procedure to seek grievances given below:-
- First of all, you will have to go to the official website of the scheme launched by the government of Tamilnadu.
- Then our home page will be displayed in your computer screen and click grievance redressal option in your home screen.Now enter your details asked such as Registration Number,Name,Email id,Mobile number,Question. At last click submit option. Your procedure is completed.
CONTACT DETAILS OR HELPLINE:-
For any query and if you have any problem with Tnvelaivaaippu Scheme Registration or any other kind of information you want, you can contact the given number and email id below:-
- Phone No :- 044-22500124 or
- Email ID- email@example.com