UP Birth Certificate 2020 | Uttar Pradesh Birth Certificate 2020 | Uttar Pradesh Birth Certificate Online Registration | UP birth certificate download Online | Uttar Pradesh Birth Certificate 2020 full information in English |
A birth certificate is required for Social Security, Medicaid, school enrollment, driver’s license, social services such as a marriage license, and more. In addition, it serves as proof of relationship to parents, which is required for child support services, inheritance, and eligibility for benefits. A birth certificate is a vital record that documents the birth of a person. The term “birth certificate” can refer to either the original document certifying the circumstances of the birth or to a certified copy of or representation of the ensuing registration of that birth. Depending on the jurisdiction, a record of birth might or might not contain verification of the event by such as a midwife or doctor.
The UP Birth Certificate 2020 is issued by the respective municipal department of the state. The birth certificate is a prominent document of a person in the state and country as well. Birth certificate can help people of the state to enjoy many types of benefits. Uttar Pradesh government has introduced online facility for making birth certificate (Uttar Pradesh government has introduced online facility for making birth certificate). Through this online facility, people of the state can apply for their and their children’s birth certificate online.
Dear visitor, in this article we are going to discuss the UP Birth Certificate 2020. Please continue reading this article till the end to know and understand the benefits and process to apply for the birth certificate.
Uttar Pradesh Birth Certificate Online 2020
People of the Uttar Pradesh state who wants want to apply online for getting their child’s UP Birth Certificate 2020 under this scheme, you can apply online by going to the official website of this fellow Uttar Pradesh and get your birth certificate made. UP Birth Certificate 2020 can also be downloaded through this online portal. All the departments in the state of Uttar Pradesh are now connected through the Internet. Through which the general public can get all services online.
UP birth certificate 2020 – Brief overview
The birth certificate is one of the most prominent certificates of the country and state as well. To make any business done under the government process, you need a birth certificate as your identity and age proof. In today’s time, it is mandatory to have a birth certificate. It is very important to have a birth certificate after the birth of the child. Now in every work, whether in school or college or any government work or passport is to be made, then we need a birth certificate, this is also the birth of the child in the hospital. Even then one gets the birth certificate from there or you can get the birth certificate of the child by going to your nearest panchayat office.
Uttar Pradesh Birth certificate 2020- Advantages
Why the Birth certificate is needed?
- The following are the advantages listed which you can avail of if you have your legal UP Birth Certificate 2020.
- By the use of a birth certificate, any citizen can avail of various types of government services.
- This is proof of the birth of any person. Voter ID card or proof of age for marriage is required to get admission in a school or for registration of government services.
- With the law, a citizen’s certificate of date of birth is used to apply for and obtain all kinds of documents/services such as property rights or other documents such as driving license, passport.
- People of the state can apply online for Uttar Pradesh Birth Certificate by going to the official website through the Internet sitting at home.
- Now people will not have to visit government offices nor will they have to face any problems.
- Applying on the online portal will also save time and energy for citizens of Uttar Pradesh.
UP Birth certificate 2020- Documents and Eligibility Guidelines
The applicant has to keep in mind about the guidelines regarding the eligibility and the mandatory documents required while applying for the Birth Certificate.
- The applicant must be a legal permanent resident of the Uttar Pradesh state.
- Aadhar card of parents
- Address proof of the applicant’s parents
- Contact details/mobile number
- Parent’s Business and Address
- Date of birth
- Passport size photo
Uttar Pradesh Birth Certificate Application process 2020
Process to Apply for Up Birth certificate online-
Following are the steps given to apply for the UP Birth Certificate online. Carefully follow the instructions while applying for the UP birth certificate.
- At the very first, the applicant has to visit the official website of Municipal Service UP. After visiting the official website, the home page will display in front of you.
- On the same home page, the option to login is available. You will see the option of new user registration above this form. You have to click on this option. As soon as you click on the option, the registration form will open in front of you. All the information asked in this registration form like the applicant’s name, date of birth, mobile number, gender, district, security code, etc. will have to be filled.
- After filling all the information carefully, you have to click on the button to protect it. After successful registration, you will have to log in. To log in, you have to go to the home page. After that, you will have to enter the username and password, captcha code in the login form and click on the login button.
- With the above steps, you can successfully register or apply for the Birth certificate.
How to download UP Birth Certificate online?
Process to download the UP Birth Certificate:
Follow the given steps carefully to download the UP Birth Certificate 2020–
- Firstly, the applicant has to switch on to the browser and visit the official website of Municipal Service UP.
- As soon as you visit the official site, the home page will pop up in front of you.
- On the same page (homepage) will you can see the option of Birth Certificate.
- Click on the ‘Birth certificate’ option. Once you click on the ‘Birth certificate ’option, three(3) more options will be available in front of the screen.
- Among the three options, the option to download the Birth certificate will be available.
- Click on the ‘Birth Certificate Download’ option. Soon after that, you have to fill the details.
- You have to enter your Acknowledgement number, registration number, city name, and Date of birth.
- Make sure you enter and fill all the necessary information carefully. Otherwise, you won’t be able to download the Birth Certificate.
- And finally, after following the steps given above, your Birth certificate will be downloaded successfully. You can take out a print if needed.
Phone No – 0522-2304706
Email ID – email@example.com
You can also visit our office.
Office Address – CeG, 1st Floor UPTRON Building, Near Gomti Barrage, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow 226 010
Uttar Pradesh Birth certificate full info 2020-
Dear readers, through this article we gave you all the information regarding the UP Birth Certificate 2020. We have mentioned about the latest update by the Uttar Pradesh government, how to apply for the birth certificate, what are the mandatory documents needed, what is the eligibility criteria, how to track the Birth certificate application status, and also the process to download the Birth Certificate online. if in a case in future any update comes then we will be the first one to inform you through our article.