UTTAR PRADESDH RATION CARD | ration card online | ration card online apply | ration card check | online ration card apply up | bhartiya ration card | ration card download | up ration card list 2020 | online ration card download | Uttar Pradesh Ration Card List 2020 | UP APL / BPL Ration Card | Objectives | Registration process | Complete information |
Dear visitor, the Food and Logistics Department of Uttar Pradesh has released the Ration Card List for the year 2020. You can see the names in the new list 2020. This article is purely based on the necessary information and details regarding Uttar Pradesh ration card 2020. Please read the article till the end.
UP ration card updates 2020: Brief overview
The state government of UP recently releases the ration card list of 2020. Only those beneficiaries who have their name in the list issued by the government will be getting food items like wheat, rice, sugar, casein etc. from the government at cheaper rates. The state government has categorized people in APL, BPL and Antyodaya list as per the annual income of the family.
UTTAR PRADESH RATION CARD update 2020: BASICS
As per the government, those who are over 18 years of age will be able to apply for online application under UP Ration Card 2020. Economically weaker people below the poverty line of Uttar Pradesh can apply i.e BPL cardholders.
By providing easy UP ration card to those people, the ration sent by the government to every city and village like-
- Kerosene etc.
- All will be provided by the government at concessional rates.
- Now people will not have to cut their names in the Gram Panchayat and Municipality to see their names in the ration card list.
- Now interested residents of Uttar Pradesh can easily get ration cards made through online process.
- Also, ration cards can also see their names in the new list 2020.
- COVID has announced relief for poor people in the form of free ration.
- The lock down has made it harder for poor people to live.
- Those of Uttar Pradesh state who want to avail the facility of free ration provided by the government, get their ration card made as soon as possible.
UP Ration Card: Basic Information 2020
Ration cards are divided by the state government into three categories.
- APL Ration Card
- BPL Ration Card
- AAY Ration Card
BPL Ration Card is for them-
- BPL ration card is for those families of Uttar Pradesh state who are below poverty line (Those who are below poverty line) The annual income of BPL families should be below 10000.
- Through this ration card, citizens of Uttar Pradesh can take up to 25 kg of food grains at low rates from ration shops.
APL Ration Card is for them-
- APL Ration Card is for those families of the state who come above the poverty line.
- With the help of APL ration card, people of the state can get up to 15 kg of grains every month from the ration shop.
AAY Ration Card is for them-
- Which is very poor.
- Those who do not have any means of income.
- Ration cards are issued according to the income of the people. Through this ration card, a poor family can take up to 35 kg of grain from the ration shop every month at cheaper rates.
UP ration card 2020: Advantages
- People of the state will be able to get driving license through ration card.
- Beneficiaries can also use this ration card as their identity.
- Through this, the poor people of the state like the food items sent by the government –
- Rice ,
- sugar ,
- Kerosene etc. will be available at a low cost.
- Uttar Pradesh Ration Card 2020 can also be used for admission in school.
- UP RATION CARD 2020 are prepared on the basis of annual family income.
- Applicants can see the application status of their ration card in the new ration card list on the official website sitting at home.
- BPL card holders will get exemption in government jobs from the government.
- Those children who have UP Ration Card 2020 will also get scholarship in schools.
- This scheme is very welfare.
UP ration card 2020: Mandatory documents
- Permanent Resident of Uttar Pradesh
- Applicant age 18 years or more
- Bank passbook
- caste certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- Passport size photograph
- income certificate
- Old electricity bill
- Gas connection
UTTAR PRADESH RATION CARD List 2020
- First, the applicant should go to the official website of the Food Department.
- Go to NFSA option on home page.
- Select NFSA’s Beneficiary List.
- Now the district wise list of UP Ration Card 2020 will open.
- After the district-wise list opens, select your district according to the region’s district.
- After clicking on the district you have selected, the details of a new list will appear in front of you.
- Then you have to select Uttar Pradesh Ration Card 2020 on the Eligibility list of NFSA according to urban and rural area.
- Then the list of names of ration shoppers will open.
- After this select the shopkeeper giving your ration.
- The list will be listed according to the names of all the candidates registered at that shop.
- You can see the name of all the people in your family.
UTTAR PRADESH RATION CARD NFSA 2020: Checklist
- Open the official website of the Food Department.
- After this, the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you will see the option to search in the NFSA eligibility list.
- Now select this option.
- After selecting the option a new page will open on your screen.
- You can check the list of eligibility by ration card number or ration card with other details etc.
- If you want to see the ration card number, then click on it.
- After this a form will appear on the screen.
- You fill the ration card number and captcha code etc. in this form.
- Then you click on the search button.
- If you want to ration card from other details, then click on it.
- Then a form will open in front of you.
- In this form you
- Development block,
- card type
- The name of the head etc. has to be filled.
- After filling all the information, click on the search button.
- After this, the list of eligibility will easily come in front of you.
Eligibility list of migrant blocked under Self-reliant India Scheme
Those who have come to Uttar Pradesh after migrating from any other region can see their names in the beneficiary list as follows.
- Go to the official website.
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- Under the Self-Reliant India Scheme, the option of eligibility list of blocked migrant / migrant will be seen.
- You click on this option.
- After clicking on the option, the next page will appear on the screen.
- On this page you will see a list of the names of the districts.
- Select your district from this list.
- After this, the next page will appear in front of you.
- On this page you will see the list of urban areas and the list of rural areas.
- If you live in a city region, then you choose your town.
- If you live in rural areas, then you should choose your block.
- Then Gram Panchayat will have to be selected.
- After this, you will see a list of shopkeepers
- After this, you click on the number written in the ration card option.
- In this way, you can check the migrant eligibility list.
UTTAR PRADESH RATION CARD: Application process 2020
- Visit the official website of Food Department Uttar Pradesh.
- The homepage will open on the screen.
- On the home page, you will see the option of download form in front.
- Select this option and download the form.
- You will be able to download the form according to your category.
- Now fill all the important information asked in this form.
- After this, attach your important documents which we told you above.
Now submit this form to the concerned department.
View the complaints / district wise details
- Go to the official website.
- The home page will appear on the screen.
- You will see the option of divisional / district wise details of complaints from the section of important public information.
- Select this option.
- After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you.
- On this page, you select the branch and level.
- After this, click on the button to display.
- Then you will see the District details.
UP ration card 2020: Check list
- Go to the official website.
- The option to list ration card holders for ration distribution will appear on your screen.
- Select this option.
- The information asked on the page like you
- District, Area,
- Store number,
- Statement Month Financial Year
- Captcha code etc. have to be filled.
- After filling all the information, click on the button you see.
- Then the list will appear on the next page.
What is the Procedure to amend UTTAR PRADESH RATION CARD 2020:
- First you go to the block or RTPS office.
- Take the modification form from there.
- Enter all the information asked in the amendment form.
- Attach the above documents.
- Submit this form back to the office.
- Note that you also carry your original documents with you.
For any futher queries please do contact Helpline number:
18001800150 and 1967
Dear Visitor, we have tried to provide you all information regarding the UP ration card 2021. If you have not yet applied for the same, then apply for the scheme as soon as possible. We have also told you through this article how you can apply, how you can know your application date. What are the benefits of UP ration card, etc. Whatever updates related to this scheme will come, we’ll let you know. Thank you!