widow pension scheme delhi | widow pension scheme central government | pradhan mantri widow pension scheme | widow pension delhi status check 2020 | modi scheme for widows 20,000 | widow pension scheme in tamilnadu 2020 | government schemes for widows in india | widow pension delhi status 2020 |
Widow Pension Scheme 2020-21:
State wise list of Widow Pension Yojana 2020-21, Application procedure and complete information.
Widow Pension Scheme: The government has started to provide assistance to widow women. Financial assistance is being provided by the government to the needy financially poor and economically weaker women. Under the Widow Pension Scheme, those women will be able to live their lives comfortably. The benefit of Pension Scheme 2020 and 21 will be given only and only by the government to women who fall below the poverty line or are financially weak. We will give you complete information related to this scheme through this article. Dear visitor, we will tell you how you can apply for the widow pension scheme and how you can see the district wise list of beneficiaries. Let us provide you the information, so read our article till the end.
State Wise Pension Yojana 2020-21:
Dear visitor, you can see the district wise list of Widow Pension Scheme 2020 and 21 by visiting the link given in the list below, or get district wise information.
Maharashtra Widow Pension Scheme 2020-21
- A monthly financial assistance of Rs. 600 will be provided by the state government to the financially poor widow women of the state under this Maharashtra Widow Pension Scheme 2020-21.
- 900 rupees per month will be available as pension under Maharashtra Widow Pension Scheme, if a woman has more than one child in a family, then that family will get it from the government.
- The annual family income of the applicant should not be more than 21 thousand rupees under this Maharashtra Widow Pension Scheme 2020-21.
- Only then can they apply under Maharashtra Widow Pension Scheme.
- Interested widow women under 65 years of age should be the beneficiaries of the scheme.
- The Maharashtra government will provide a pension amount of 600 rupees per month to the poor destitute widowed women of the state.
- This scheme is welfare for the state.
Uttar Pradesh Vidhwa Pension Yojana 2020-21
- The scheme has been launched by the Uttar Pradesh government to benefit economically weaker scholar youth.
- Under the Uttar Pradesh Pension Scheme 2020 -21 scheme, the widow of Uttar Pradesh State will be provided a pension amount of Rs. 300 as financial assistance during the first month.
- Applicants must be between 18 and 60 years of age to avail the benefits of the scheme.
- An amount of ₹ 300 will be sent to the bank account of widowed women every month as financial assistance.
- The state government also receives assistance from the Central Government of India under NSAP.
- Uttar Pradesh Widow Pension Scheme is a very welfare scheme for economically weaker widow women of Uttar Pradesh.
Rajasthan Widow Pension Scheme 2020-21
- Under the Widow Pension Scheme, a pension amount of 500 rupees per month is provided by the government to women 18 years or older but below 55 years of age.
- A monthly pension of Rs 750 is provided to widows, divorced, divorced women aged 55 years or more but under 60 years of age.
- A sum of Rs 1000 is made available by the government to women 60 years or more but below 75 years of age.
- A pension amount of Rs 1500 per month will be provided as financial assistance to women 75 years of age and above.
- The annual income of the family of widowed women of the state should not exceed Rs. 48000.
- Those whose annual income is more than Rs 48000 will not be made beneficiary by the government.
Indira Gandhi Widow Pension Scheme 2020-21
- The Central Government has started to provide financial assistance to the widowed women of the country under the Indira Gandhi Pension Scheme.
- A pension amount of Rs 300 will be made available to the widowed women of the country every month by the government under this scheme.
- Women over 40 years and below 59 years can apply under Indira Gandhi Pension Scheme 2020-21.
- Interested beneficiaries should apply as soon as possible to avail this scheme.
- The funds received under Indira Gandhi Pension scheme will prove to be welfare for widowed women.
- Only widow women of BPL family can benefit by applying under this scheme.
Widow Pension Scheme 2020-21: Eligibility
Following is the eligibility of Widow Pension Scheme 2020-21.
- Only widowed women can apply under the scheme.
- Applicant woman should be 18 to 65 years of age.
- If a woman has remarried after the death of her husband, then she cannot apply for this scheme.
- the widowed woman’s children are not adults or are adults, but are not able to care for their mother, the woman will get a pension.
- If a widow is not an adult, she will not be considered eligible for pension.
Widow pension scheme 2020-21: Mandatory Documents
The following documents are mandatory for the application of Vidhwa Pension Yojana 2020-21.
- Interested applicant’s Aadhar card
- income certificate
- Age certificate
- Bank account book
- mobile number
- Passport size photo
- Death certificate of husband
- residence certificate
Widow pension scheme 2020-21: Apply procedure
Following is the application procedure for Widow Pension Scheme 2020-21
Applicants, if you are eligible for this scheme and are willing, then follow the procedure given below-
- Firstly eligible eligible widow women according to their state visit the official website of this scheme.
- After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page you will see the option of Widow Pension.
- Now click on this option.
- After clicking on the Widow option, the next page will open in front of you.
- Click on Apply Now option on this page.
- After this, the registration form will open in front of you on the next page.
- You should clearly enter all the information in this registration form.
- Submit after filling the registration form.
- After this the application process will be completed.
Widow Pension Scheme 2020-21: Track Application Status
Following is the procedure to check the status of widow pension scheme 2020-21 application-
- Beneficiaries or applicants can check their status online.
- Login to the website to know the status of your application.
- Then create a password to check the status of your application.
- After this, go to the official website of Widow Pension Scheme 2020.
- On the website, you click on the “Find the status of your application” option.
- Then after this, fill the registration number and your account number carefully.
- Now select the scheme displayed on your screen.
- After that enter your registration number there.
- After entering all the details type the captcha code.
- Press the submit button.
- The status of your application will appear on the screen after logging in with your changed password.
Dear visitor, in this very article we have included all the possible details of the widow pension scheme in detail as well as we have also provided you the district wise link. If you are also interested for this scheme then apply as soon as possible and get the benefits by the government. If there is any update related to this scheme, we will be the first one to inform you. Please stay tuned.